* With the bookmark round robin finished, the holiday craze over, kids back in school, swearing off of stairs and ovens, I am looking forward to trying some of the new patterns I have seen on fellow tatter blogs. Here's the third bookmark I received from Connie. My little girls love the small one I call a shooting star. I'm going to have to beg for the pattern to make them each one.
* I happen to love green (how did she know?), but I think this would be good in a red/white stripe like a candy cane. Mmmmm.
* Below is the bookmark from Bonnie. Again, love the green and it makes me think of spring. Can't wait until all my bulbs in the garden come up this year. Must be the unbelievable cold spell going on everywhere that makes me long for Spring. (Of course it could be that this Florida girl still hasn't gotten use to the cold here in NC. LOL)
* Okay, by my count there are 8 different colored flowers in this bookmark, but the chains are not fat enough to have been hiding 8 thread strands. It's so cool. She is a whiz. And I love the little seed beads at the end of the tail. I must try that next time. It gives just the perfect weight to the tail ends.
* I am so thankful to have been a part of this round robin. It gives me such inspiration to see first hand (as opposed to just pictures) the works of art others have made. It makes me want to work that much harder to improve. I have a picture of the last bookmark I made, but want to wait 'til the recipient gets it.
* Ooohhh! I just got in the mail the cd from Linda S. Davies with all of her 3D flowers in it. I am so excited to get started, but first wanted to try Jon's Hearts Intwined pattern found here :