Friday, November 21, 2008

First Round of round robin

So I mentioned that I was hooked on tatting. Here is my latest. I borrowed from Ruth's snowflake design found here: http://rozellalinden.blogspot.com/2008/10/snowflake-2008-copyright-ruth-perry-we.html This is what I ended up with after a number of horrible looking things that I threw away. Anyhoo, I was rather excited to see how this attempt turned out. I like it so much that I am going to make another one just for me. This time I hope it will go much faster without all the restarts! My girls even knew what it was, so I must have done something right. Many thanks to Ruth. She is a genious! Now, for that idea I had yesterday....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The bookmark looks very nice. From your blog post you mentioned you borrowed the Celtic snowflake design. So, I hope we get to see the snowflake, too, sometime!?

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Oh this is very beautiful!!! I really love your bookmark too!

tattrldy said...

The bookmark looks great!

Hope said...

Hi from Tucson Az- I adore this bookmark!! had to trace it from the rr blog back.. could you PLEASE share your pattern- to me from a distance it reminds me of a machine made lace that I used to trim my daughters clothes with- and I love how it looks with the ribbon thru it.. Thank you so much!
Hope

Bonnie said...

Hay Hay wait hold on a minute, Cathy. You made this then asked me for help? This is awesome!! Keep up the beautiful work! I'd love to have the pattern for this... Please!