Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Try and try again


I am really liking this earring pattern. I did another in the pink with white seed beads this time. Then I had a big blue drop bead and some nice multi colored blue (my sister's favorite) thread, so I tried it in that. Didn't have any seed beads that I thought looked good with it, so I left them out. The thread was much larger so it turned out much bigger. I don't think this pattern shows off the thread nicely, so I didn't even finish it.

Then I saw these red beads that I love, and knew I have a couple of those drop beads in a matching red. I almost ran for
my Christmas red thread to see if it matched . . .


Oooo! Can'twait for Christmas to wear these!!!! I don't think I am going to give these away, I like them too much! Is that horrible of me? (-:



Here is all four of them side by side. See the size difference in the blue, it doesn't look nice. The blue one is over 4 inches long. The others are only 2 and a half inches long. I thought I would like the pink one with the white beads better than the other one, but I don't. I think it actually looks better with the clear seed beads. But, hey, that's just my humble opinion.

No comments: