Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have a weapon....

I have a new weapon in the war between children and parents! You know those frozen fudgecicles? Well they give me gas something fierce. Not the painful kind, just the smelly kind. So now when I want to exact a little vengence on my dear children, I head for the store. Two or three of those and I can smell up a room! I am master of the "silent but deadly" variety. Those kids then start to blame each other....pandemonium! Since there are 3 teenage boys, I am told this is normal for boys.( I try to explain the difference between boys and "ladies" to my girls and how we DONT do that in public. ) "It just slipped out," is the usual reply I get from the male counterparts in this domicile. So now I don't complain or argue. They think I leave the house because it smells bad. Oh you just wait....you don't know bad smell, yet. But you will.....we will see who is laughing when I get back from the store. How big a box do they come in? 12? 24?! It won't be the onions making them cry tonight..........

No comments: